The next edition of APLF includes three simultaneous events to meet the needs of visitors, buyers and exhibitors from around the world, related to the manufacture and fashion industry, in an emerging strategic point for international business.
- Place and date of realization: Dubai World Trade
Centre (UAE) – March 30th to April 1st, 2022
- Simultaneous events: FASHION ACCESS, MATERIALS+, APLF LEATHER
- Estimated exhibitors: 500 international, more than 15 national pavilions from Brazil, Egypt, France, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey and the United States.
- Exhibition area: 20.000 m2. Halls 1-5
- Estimated visitors: 8,000 from different regions of the world
- Complementary activities: conferences and seminars on topics of interest to the sector.
The world showcase of the latest collections of finished products -footwear, leather goods and clothing- and fashion accessories. Regional and international buyers of department stores and retailers will come to Dubai looking for inspiration, new brands and businesses. See more information about what you can find in FASHION ACCESS.
It will ratify its prestige as the world's leading trade fair for hides and skins. Producers from different origins will exhibit updated materials in fashion, and processed according to the latest sustainability requirements. See APLF SUSTAINABILITY program.
In addition, the GLOBAL FOOTWEAR EXECUTIVE SUMMIT forum
It will be held on March 31st, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with the participation of the main representatives of footwear brands, industrialists, importers, designers, and trader and supplier associations, to discuss the post-pandemic future of the industry and examine the appropriate digitization, pricing and sustainability strategies.
Other expositions will deal with sustainability in the leather supply chain, and future trends in the leather industry post-Covid. See full program.
Why should you visit APLF DUBAI?
- Because its position equidistant from the 6 continents offers more direct travel routes. For example, buyers from Europe and America require less travel time to reach Dubai.
- Unlike Hong Kong (its previous venue) it allows a greater influx of visitors from all over the world.
- It enables a greater rapprochement between the footwear and tannery sectors of Western and Eastern Europe, with Africa, the Middle East and India.
- The United Arab Emirates is the most vaccinated country in the world, with 98.1% of the population immunized.
- Dubai was the first city to hold large-scale events during the pandemic. The activity resumed at the beginning of 2021 after it opened its doors for national and foreign tourists in mid-2020.
- Dubai is hosting the World Expo 2020 until March 31st, 2022.
APLF scheduled new fair in Bangkok in October and returns to Dubai in 2023
Do you have information to share?
Participate with your content in SERMA.NET
and in our printed edition..
It is the opportunity to reach your customers!
Write us! email@example.com